I was able to make my Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog preorder this morning, and I am about to burst from excitement. I absolutely love stamping for the holidays. And, if you want to take advantage of the preorder fun then make sure to check out the suite Stampin’ Up is letting customers preorder during August!
Carols of Christmas
But, I have you covered with some Christmas cheer while we wait for my preorder to come rolling it. And, all the items used are straight out of annual catalog so no waiting for you if you want to recreate this card.
1. Cut and score a garden green card base.
2. Cut a 2.75 x 5.5 strip of Be Merry dsp (pick one with a white background), and adhere vertically to the card with snail.
3. Cut a 4.75 x 4.25 piece of whisper white cardstock.
4. Stamp the gingerbread house on the whisper white cardstock with cherry cobbler ink. Stamp door with early expresso.
5. Adhere the whisper white cardstock to a 4.25 x 4.75 piece of dsp with snail.
6. Adhere that to the cardbase with snail.
7. Cut a .75 x 2.5 and a .75 x 2 strips of dazzling diamond cardstock.
8. Stamp candies onto dazzling diamond cardstock.
9. Adhere shorter strip onto the roof of the gingerbread house with Stampin’ dimensionals. Then adhere second strip so it slightly overlaps the first strip.
10. Adhere wreath with glue dots.