I love fall, and for the past 13 years or so I have loved everything pumpkin spiced. So when I saw the new holiday catalog I flipped out about the Merry Cafe stamp set. I could not wait to get my fingers on the stamps and Coffee Cup framelits.
You may have also noticed the stunning Painted Autumn DSP. It worked so well to make the beautiful coffee cup we are always searching for. And, yes that is a new leaf punch!
1. Cut and score an Early Expresso card base.
2. Cut a 4 x 5.25 piece of peekaboo peach of cardstock, and adhere to the front of the card with snail.
3. Cut a 3 x 4.75 piece of painted autumn dsp, and adhere to peekaboo peach with snail.
4. Cut a 2.5 x 4 piece of very vanilla cardstock, and adhere on top of the dsp with snail.
5. Cut a coffee cup out of painted harvest dsp with the coffee cup framelits,
6. Cut a lid and sleeve out of another piece of dsp.
7. Stamp sentiment onto peekaboo peach, and use the framelits to cut another sleeve. Trim it down on all side with paper snips.
8. Adhere dsp sleeve onto cup with snail.
10. Adhere lid and peekaboo peach sleeve with stampin’ dimensionals.
11. Punch out two leaves in lemon lime twist, peekaboo peach, and Cajun craze.
12. Holding a set of three leaves together turn over, and put a bit of snail on the stems. Put a Stampin’ dimensional on the leaves. Repeat with other set.
13. Adhere leaves to the card.
14. Adhere coffee cup to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.