I heart my hostesses, and so does Stampin’ Up!. They are adding an extra hostess benefit for you to host a workshop in June (already one of the best times to host a workshop because the new catalog just started). If you host a workshop with 350 dollars in sales you will get an extra 35 dollars in hostess benefits! That is an amazing special! And, it applies to all kind of orders so you can host a traditional workshop, I can throw a Facebook workshop (with a live demo) for you, you can simply collect catalog orders, or you can personally have a shopping spree (though we should talk about the benefits of being a demo if you want to go that route). Contact me to get your party scheduled during the month of June!
I hope you know how much I appreciate all my customers especially my hostesses. Here is a thank you card for all of you!
2. Cut a 2.75 x 2.5 piece of whisper white cardstock.
3. Stamp the sentiment in melon mambo ink, and roll the edges of the sentiment in old olive ink. Stamp onto whisper white cardstock.
4. Mount the sentiment using snail to a 3x 2.75 piece of old olive cardstock.
5. Cut a 4×4 piece of whisper white cardstock.
6. Stamp floral squares in opposite corners using melon mambo ink.
7. Do the same thing with the heart and polka dot square using old olive ink.
8. Mount image to a 4.25 x 4.25 piece of melon mambo cardstock using snail.
9. Attach to cardbase using snail.
10. Use Stampin’ dimensionals to attach sentiment on top of the squares.