I love celebrating birthdays. It is so much fun to let someone else know in a special way that they are unique and loved, and you just couldn’t imagine this world without them. Birthday cards on the other can often be hard to find or even make one that is of a kind or unique. The Balloon Adventures bundle is a game changer. It makes super cute birthday cards quick and easy.
2. Use the balloon adventure framelits to cut emerald envy cardstock.
3. Stamp the dotted balloon and party time sentiment in emerald envy ink.
4. Cut two balloons out of dapper denim cardstock using the framelits.
4. Adhere balloons to emerald envy piece with Stampin’ dimensionals.
5. Cut a 5.25 x 3.5 piece of party animal dsp.
6. Adhere to back of emerald envy piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Adhere final piece to card base with snail.