I have always loved Valentine’s Day. There is something so fun about planning the little treats, and letting people know how much you love them. I think all of us have fun memories of exchanging valentine cards as kids. Here is a fun card using the new Sealed with Love Bundle.
2. Cut a 4×5.25 piece of real red cardstock.
3. Place the pop up heart strip framelit on the right edge of the real red cardstock, and run through the big shot.
4. Adhere the real red layer to the cardbase with snail.
5. Cut a 3×5 piece of designer series paper, and adhere to real red layer with snail.
6. Stamp a heart with real red ink onto blushing bride cardstock, and cut out with framelits. Cut another heart out of blushing bride cardstock.
7. Stamp hearts and hugs and kisses with real red ink onto whisper white paper. Cut out with framelits.
8. Cut mini envelope out of designers series paper, and put together using tear n tape.
Slip note into envelop.
9. Adhere envelope and hearts to cards using Stampin’ Dimensionals.