I love making Christmas cookies. Baking with my mom and brothers is a super fond memory from getting to use the hand held mixer to licking the beater when we were all done. To me, I don’t fully feel in the Christmas spirit until Christmas baking has began. I love getting to create similar memories with my own children.
Like baking, papercrafting more often than not is shared with others. It is a way for us to tell someone you care by taking the time to make there gift extra special.
2. Cut a 3.5×5.5 piece of candy cane lane dsp. Attach to card base using snail.
3. Stamp three gingerbread men onto crumb cake with soft suede ink. Punch out. Punch bows out of real red cardstock, and adhere to gingerbread men with snail.
4. Adhere men to card using stampin’ dimensionals.
5. Stamp sentiment onto .75 x 2.75 piece of crumb cake using soft suede ink.
6. Cut a .75 x 3 piece of emerald envy cardstock. Place a piece of candy cane lane washi in the middle of the cardstock. Adhere to card to with stampin dimendsionals.
7. Adhere sentiment on top of the emerald envy piece with stampin’ dimensionals.