I love fall. We don’t get a lot of fall here in Texas, but I was walking with my son the other day, and saw acorns scattered all over the ground. I was so grateful for that bit of fall in all the heat.
The acorn punch and stamp set is a great way to get that taste of fall in your papercrafting. It would be perfect for notes of gratitude, and absolutely beautiful for table decorations as well.
2. Cut a 3 x 5.5 piece of plaid dsp. Adhere to card base with snail.
3. Cut a 2.75 x5.25 piece of whisper white cardstock, and adhere to the dsp with Stampin dimensionals.
4. Punch acorns and acorn tops out of warmth and cheer dsp. If you are going to use the reverse sides of punched dsp cut the stem off you acorn base layers.
5. Adhere acorn tops with snail, and adhere acorns to the upper portion of the whisper white with stampin dimensionals.
6. Stamp the sentiment onto garden green cardstock with memento black ink, and punch using the duet banner punch. Adhere to card with snail.