What is your favorite thanksgiving food? I love dressing/stuffing. My mom makes it from scratch down to staking her own bread. It is amazing! The day before thanksgiving is a whirlwind of cooking and preparation for the big day. It is a ton of work, but we are all so thankful my parents continue to cook such an amazing meal for us each year, and that we get to share in the blessing of each other’s company.
We often have guests that bring a bottle of wine for the meal. It is such a gracious gift. . So when I saw The Cheers for You bundle, I thought it would be perfect for making your hostess gifts this year. Adding a note of thanks to the bottle is a simple and elegant way to let your hostess know how much you appreciate her hard work.
2. Insert in tag framelit so the paper is not laying on the cutting side of the decorative edge. See picture below.
5. Cut a 4.5 x 1.75 piece of plaid dsp, and adhere to the tag with snail.
6. Cut a 1.75x 1.5 piece of very vanilla.
7. Ink sentiment in crushed curry then roll slightly on early expresso ink pad. Stamp onto Very Vanilla.
8. Cut a 2 x 1.75 piece of crushed curry, and adhere very vanilla piece to the crushed curry cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Adhere that to the tag.