I used to love watching my mom wrap Christmas presents for my family. Whether it was curling ribbon with a scissors, or adding a beautiful store bought bow she made each gift a little extra special with the tags and bows she picked out or made.
I still think the way we present a gift is important, but like a lot of folks I tend to let time get away from me. So I was so excited to see the Here’s to Cheers bundle in the holiday mini. I love that I can have the Martha Stewart look with very little of the Martha Stewart work.
Here is tag I made with it.
2. Cut a piece of cherry cobbler cardstock with the die.
3. Cut the piece of cherry cobbler at the score line, and adhere it to the inside of the tag.
4. Stamp the Santa onto shimmery white cardstock, and color it with real red and black Stampin’ write markers.
5. Punch out Santa with the cookie cutter punch, and use a Stampin’ Dimensional to adhere it to the front of the tag.
6. Stamp the sentiment with memento black ink onto whisper white paper, and punch out with a circle punch.
7. Adhere to the tag.