My family grew up watching Christmas movies all December long, and like many kids I loved How a Grinch Stole Christmas. I may be one of the few adults that also loves the live action movie. I will take the grinch pretty much any way I can. There is just something about that green grump being shoved into an ugly attempt at a santa sweater and failing at stealing Christmas that is just too funny and endearing.
The new dynamic cable knit embossing folder is amazing! And, it is perfect for sending out an invite to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party, or a Christmas card reminding your friends of the grinch stuffed into his own ugly Christmas sweater / fake santa outfit.
2. Cut a 5.5 x 4.25 piece of cherry cobbler, spritz with water, and run through the big shot in the cable knit embossing folder.
3. Run a piece of washing tape down the center of the paper.
4. Cut a v in the top of the paper, and attach (once dry) to the card base with Stampin dimensionals.
5. Glue on the jingle bells with mini glue dots.
6. Stamp the reindeer onto crumb cake paper with soft suede ink. Punch out.
7. Use silver dazzling details (I spaced and accidentally used my retired clear dazzling details), and color in the antlers.
8. Once dry attach to card with snail.