One of the beautiful things about the advent and Christmas season is how it connects us to heaven. Very few Christians children will doubt that an angel asked Mary to have the son of God, or that an angel appeared before shepherds, and told them the savior had been born. And, it does us so much good to be reminded of that simple faith, and to let the angels speak to us now.
I fell in love with the new angel set in the holiday mini as soon as I laid on it. To me it is an example of the best of Christmas imagery. The angel harkened to traditional ideas, but it is drawn in a beautiful modern way. Love it!
2. Cut a 4 x 5.25 piece of shimmery white paper, and emboss with the cable knit embossing folder. You will want to spritz the folder with a bit of water ( I used stampin’ mist since it was handy) before running it through the big shot.
3. Attach the shimmery white paper to the card stock with stampin’ dimensionals.
4. Cut a 3 x 4.50 piece of shimmery white paper, and stamp the image in marina mist ink.
5. Use snail to adhere the stamped image onto a 3.25×4.75 piece of marina mist cardstock.
6. Attach to the card base using Stampin dimensionals.
7. Cut a 3x .75 piece of whisper white paper, and stamp sentiment in dapper denim ink. Slightly trim the top and bottom.
8. Adhere sentiment to a 3.25 x .75 piece of dapper denim, and adhere to card with stampin’ dimensionals.