Happy Fall, Ya’ll! I legitimately love fall, and it is hands down one of the things I miss most about the Midwest. There is something about the crisp cool air, leaves changing color, trout fishing, etc. that just makes my heart happy. We don’t get the cool air here in Texas, but usually it gets cool enough that the kids and I can start going on daily walks, and of course I embrace everything pumpkin spice.
The scarecrow in the cookie cutter set is so adorable, and super fun to color. I love using my blender pens for detailed coloring in like this. It helps all the little details pop.
1. Cut and score a crushed curry card base.
2. Stamp the scarecrow onto very vanilla with memento black ink, and color in with a blender pen and dapper denim, soft suede, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight ink.
3. Punch a circle of the Halloween dsp with the two inch circle punch. Trim the right side.
4. Put down three strips of Washi tape, and adhere the circle with snail.
5. Place the scarecrow on top of the circle with Stampin’ dimensionals.