Target put out their must have toy list, and the Hallmark channel just announced their Christmas movie line up. It makes me super excited that I will soon be enjoying everything I love about the Christmas season, and so grateful I have papercrafting tools to make everything I want to make this Christmas simple and beautiful.
My mom was the most awesome homeroom mom on the planet. There wasn’t a holiday that went by that she didn’t send in treats for, and she always came up with great games for the classroom parties. Another demo shared the idea to use the cheerful tags set on water bottles, and I instantly thought of Christmas classroom parties, and knew I had to CASE it.
This tag could not get any easier. And, I love that the decorative edges make you look like Matha Stewart spending hours trimming tags with your scissors when it actually only took minutes with your big shot! And, using Washi tape to decorate the tag also saves time and measuring. You could easily whip up enough for a whole class in under an hour.
- Run a piece of real red cardstock through the big shot with the cheerful tag framelit that has the circle in it.
- Tear Washi tape and wrap around the tag.
- Stamp the reindeer in Early Expresso onto crumb cake cardstock.
- Punch out the reindeer with the cookie cutter punch, and adhere to the tag with a stampin’ dimensional.
- Cut a two inch piece of dsp, and adhere on the water bottle with tear n tape.
- Place tag on bottle.