I don’t think it is truly the Christmas season until the smell of cookies baking fills the house. There is something so delightful about getting the kids in the kitchen, and sending day sprinkled (or covered) in flour and sugar. The cookies don’t always come out perfect, but we have fun and spend time together. And, unlike other baking you will probably be sharing your cookies with other family and friends.
When the cookie cutter set came out it instantly got my attention. I love the innocence and simplicity of the whole set. I knew it was going to make so many great Christmas items from gift tags, to cards, to decorations. The tag I made would look nice on a package or with a homemade treat.
- Cut a 5.5 x 2 piece of candy cane lane designers series paper.
- Cut a 3 x 1.75 piece of real red cardstock.
- Stamp a gingerbread man using soft suede ink onto whisper white cardstock.
- Punch out the gingerbread man with the cookie cutter punch, and add two emerald envy enamel dots.
- punch the candy cane lane dsp and real red cardstock with the triple banner punch.
- Tie a bow with two pieces of red and one piece of red and white striped bakers twine.
- Adhere the real red cardstock to the candy can lane dsp.
- Use stampin’ dimensionals to adhere the gingerbread man to the real red cardstock.
- Use a mini glue dot to adhere the twine bow to the tag.