We are about to hit the season of everything pumpkin flavored. I, like many, fell in love with pumpkin flavored latte (though I now make most at home with coffee, pumpkin pie spice, and almond milk), and I can say the explosion of make it all pumpkin flavored hasn’t really disappointed me. I will happily try baking Nutella pumpkin muffins, and drink pumpkin banana smoothies. Apple butter, a standard a fall jars, is even getting in on the action. Pumpkin butter is another great flavor twist, and when I saw our new stamp set Jar of Haunts I immediately thought of it. This set makes the perfect card to include with your handmade treats (or store bought if you experience a Pinterest fail).
Could this set get any cuter!
1. Cut and score a pumpkin pie card base.
2. Cut a 2.5 x 4 piece of whisper white paper, and stamp the mummy and pumpkin jars in memento black ink.
3. Color the mummy with a blender pen and soft suede ink, and the pumpkin jar with a pumpkin pie stampin write marker. I added extra shading into the right corner to add dimension.
4. Mat the whisper white cardstock with a 2.75 x 4.25 piece of basic black cardstock.
5. Cut a 1 x 5.5 piece of pumpkin pie glimmer paper, and mount to a 1.25 x 5.5 piece of basic black paper with stampin dimensionals.
4. Mount that to a 1.5 x 5.5 piece of sweet sugarplum with snail, and adhere to the card base with snail.
5. Mount the jars to the card base with stampin dimensionals.
6. Stamp the sentiment in basic black, and trim the image on the left and right sides. Trim the length to 2.25 inches. Use the banner triple punch to cut the banner shape.
7. Mount to the card base with stampin dimensionals.