I have been busy finishing up the invites for my daughter’s birthday party, but I had to take moment to do one more sneak peak with the cookie cutter Halloween set. I just can’t get enough of this set. And, the Halloween washi tape and enamel dots are to die for. Whoever invented washi tape and enamel dots had the busy mom in mind, because they are both effortless!
You can’t really tell in the picture, but those bats are metallic!
1. Cut and score a pumpkin pie card base.
2. Cut a 2 x 4.25 piece of Halloween dsp paper, and adhere to the card basE.
3. Stamp the vampire with memento black ink, and punch out.
4. Color the vampire with old olive, perfect plum, and pumpkin pie. Coloring in small circular motions helps keep streaks at bay.
4. Stamp and color the treat bag. Cut it out.
5. Place washi tape vertically on the card.
6. Adhere the vampire with snail, and the treat bag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Place three enamel dots in the top left corner.
So much fun! Just a little more than a week until you can see the whole thing!