I am head over heels in love with the cookie cutter punch and stamps sets (thumbs up for multiple punch themed stamp sets!). These cards come together so quickly, but look like they took so much more work. And, I have had so much fun coloring these images in. So many people are now realizing the relaxation that comes with coloring that adult coloring books have basically become there own market! I get all my coloring joy this way, and I end up with a card that spreads joy to someone else!
This card brought back a lot of memories of going trick or treating with my two brothers.
1. Cut and score a pumpkin pie card base.
2. Cut a 4 x 5.25 piece of whisper white cardstock.
3. Stamp each image in memento black ink.
4. Color images with Stampin’ Write markers.
5. Place a strip of washi tape across the bottom of the people.
6. Stamp the Happy Halloween image from Jar of Haunts in memento black ink onto crushed curry cardstock.
7. Adhere the whisper white paper to the card base.
Some of the supplies used on this card: