Our family spent the last week down in Galveston, and had so much fun. We rented a house close to the beach, and the kids played in the ocean for the first time. My youngest wanted to be one with the ocean, and dashed toward it any chance he got. My toddler declared that he was going to miss his blue house when we left. I am so happy we took the time to have an old fashioned beach vacation.
I think one of the great things about papercrafting is taking the time to slow down and create something. And, this hobby gives us the chance to bless others with our creation. I am still having a ton of fun creating with the Jar of Love set. Here is a thank you card I made with it.
1. Cut and score a watermelon wonder card base.
2. Stamp flowers in peekaboo peach and watermelon wonder onto peekaboo peach cardstock.
3. Use framelits to cut out flowers.
4. Cut a jar out of pool party cardstock, and stamp thanks in pool party ink.
5. Cut a 3 x 4.5 piece of whisper white cardstock.
6. Stamp stems in mint macaroon, and adhere the jar on top of the image.
7. Adhere flowers to stems.
8. Adhere white layer onto a 3.25 x 4.75 piece of pool party.
9. Cut a .5 x 5.50 piece of peekaboo peach, and adhere it to the card base.
10. Adhere pool party layer to card.
The supplies you need to make this card: