Before I started stamping I would spend hours looking for the right Christmas card. I wanted something traditional but not boring for my nativity based cards, and something fun but not silly for my more Santa based cards. It was not easy to find. And, then I was introduced to the wonderful world of stamping. My first set of Christmas cards really cemented my love of stamping. Everything was in my control, and I could truly create what was for me the perfect Christmas card.
I like to make a variety of styles for my Christmas cards so as you can guess our holiday mini catalog is always a favorite, and the sneak peaks I received of our upcoming mini definitely didn’t dissapoint. But, don’t forget that the annual catalog has some great Christmas sets as well. I fell in love with peaceful pines last year, and it was one of the first sets I pulled out for making this year’s Christmas cards.
1. Cut and score a mint macaroon card base.
2. Cut a 5 x 3.75 piece of very vanilla paper.
3. Stamp each tree in mint macaroon.
4. Stamp snowflakes in pool party.
5. Use wink of Stella to add glitter to the middle tree being careful not to obscure the words.
6. Cut an 5.25×4 piece of dapper denim paper.
7. Adhere very vanilla to the dapper denim, and then adhere that layer to the card base.
Supplies for this card: