The swirly bird stamp set and die set are two of the most versatile items in the new catalog. When I first saw pictures of the cute little sailboat popping up I knew I wanted to make a boating card with this set. Afterall, summer time is the perfect time to drop someone a note, and remind them of summer days fishing or tubing from a boat. I personally have never sailed, but have had lots of fun on canoes, fishing, and pontoon boats.
1. Cut and score a dapper denim card base.
2. Cut a 3 x 5.5 piece of dsp from By The Shore dsp, and run through the Seaside Embossing Folder twice (that will give the white bits that look like sea foam). Cut along the top curve to create the top wave.
3. Cut a piece of dapper denim with the swirl die.
4. Stamp the boat in real red ink onto whisper white cardstock.
5. Cut the boat out.
6. Stamp the saying on marina mist cardstock, and cut the banner out.
7. Use snail to adhere the water dsp to the base.
8. Use Stampin dimensionals to adhere the swirly wave, boat, and banner.
9. Apply a peakaboo peach enamel star.