Summer is sure to be full of weddings. I remember how wonderful my own wedding was, and the joy I found in making invitations, favors, pew decorations, and more. Like most brides I cherished the time I spent picking wedding colors, my flowers, and of course my dress. And, also like a lot of brides I got addicted to watching Say Yes to the Dress long after my wedding was over. I have long enjoyed watching the pretty colors that often come with summer weddings: coral, aqua, tourquise, etc.
Stampin’ Up!’s in colors are perfect for playing with these colors, and crafting a wedding card as fun and unique as your loved one is sure to be. I combined the Jars of Love and Seaside Shore sets to make the ultimate summer wedding card.
- Cut and score a watermelon wonder card base.
- Cut a 2.75 x 4 piece of whisper white cardstock.
- Stamp the medium jar in marina mist on the cardstock.
- Stamp the water image with the bermuda bay ombre pad.
- Stamp the fish on the left in peekaboo peach and roll in watermelon wonder ink.
- Stamp the fish on the right in flirty flamingo and roll in watermelon wonder ink.
- Cut out the fish, and mount with Stampin’ dimensionals.
- Stamp Best Fishes sentiment in bermuda bay onto peekaboo peach cardstock. Trim to fit.
- Stamp rope image twice in Versamark onto the card base.
- Turn over a metallic doily, and use snail to attach to card base.
- Attach whisper white layer to card.
Here are the supplies for this card (don’t forget about the 5.00 coupon you will get with a 50.00 dollar product purchase):