I have very fond memories of my grandma’s blackberry jam. One year I even but on the blue jeans, gloves, and everything else required to go into a blackberry thicket, and picked berries. I say once, because after that I was much happier staying at my grandparents’ house in the country, and enjoying the jam on toast without the labor part.
Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp set Jar of Love is the perfect opportunity to enjoy all the joys and memories of canning or drinking sweet tea straight from a mason jar.
This would make a sweet card for a wedding, anniversary, or just a great thinking of you card. The key to getting the traditional ball jar look is stamping the jar in tempting turquoise. And don’t forget to get the matching framelits!
Here are the steps for this card:
- Cut and score a melon mambo card base.
- Cut a piece of 3.75 x 5 whisper white cardstock.
- Stamp the large jar in tempting tourquise.
- Stamp three stems in cucumber crush.
- Stamp three flowers in daffodil delight, and the second layer in melon mambo.
- Stamp the water with the bermuda bay ombré pad (tap it in small circles so you don’t get ink gaps on your image).
- Stamp Love in melon mambo onto kraft paper. Cut, and adhere to the jar.
- Cut a 4 x 5.25 piece of daffodil delight, and adhere the whisper white to it.
- Adhere the daffodil delight piece to the card base.
Here are the supplies I used: