My husband’s side of the family has a ton of summer birthdays. So, come this time of year I can always use a new great set for birthdays. Swirly Bird is one of the most versatile sets I have seen in a long time. And, the new in colors really help this set shine.
This card is so easy to make. Our two step stamps sets are even simpler now that they are made into photopolymer stamps so you can see exactly where you are stamping.
- Cut a 5 x 3.75 piece of whisper white cardstock.
- Stamp large bold circle with flirty flamingo ink.
- Stamp solid circle twice with daffodil delight ink.
- Stamp the detailed circle with peekaboo peach twice.
- Stamp the leaves with cucumber crush ink three times.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in flirty flamingo ink.
- Use snail to attach it to a 5.25 x 4 piece of flirty flamingo
- Attach to a cucumber crush card base.